Accuenergy also manufacture and supply a series of communications models, facility management software and other industrial-grade, energy performance evaluation accessories.
Weber South Pacific is proudly partnered with Accuenergy offering a premium range of advanced power-monitoring devices to suit a spectrum of applications including:
- Energy meter solutions – Power quality detection and accurate measuring for single or multiple facilities.
- Current Transformers – Flexible current measuring for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
- AcuCloud Energy Management Software – A reliable web-based tool with cutting-edge data analysis technology designed to simplify facility management.
Accuenergy – Our Association
Accuenergy produce a range of the most reliable and accurate energy metering components available introducing upgraded products to meet increasing network and quality standards along with new safety procedures.
Our association with Accuenergy also allows us as engineers and energy solution providers to develop a collaborative approach towards enhancing energy management as an industry.
View Accuenergy’s product information below.
Accuenergy products are trusted world-wide supplying top-tier equipment to both local and global companies.
Weber South Pacific offer expertise and high-class solutions for a variety of specific applications including:
- Energy Efficiency and Quality Assessment
- Tenant Sub Metering, DC Metering and Panel Metering
- Branch Circuit Monitoring
- Building Management & Data Collection
High Performance Power and Energy Meter – Acuvim II Series
- Level 2 DNP3 and IEC61850 2nd Edition
- MV90 Compatibility
- 8GB Datalogging and event storage
- COMtrade Waveform format
- Four different models for different applications
- Revenue grade ANSI C12.20 class 0.2 & IEC 62053-22 class 0.2s
- Built-in MODBUS RTU via RS485 port
- Plug-in modules for BACNET, Ethernet, Profibus & WiFi
- Optional data logging, time-of-use and power quality monitoring
- Choose panel mount meter with digital display or DIN rail mount transducer
- Free Cloud Metering Data Storage + Analytics
- 5-year warranty guarantee
Acuvim II Models
Rogowski Coil Flexible Current Transformers – AcuCT Flex Series
High specification line of flexible current transformers that measures AC current for power metering, power quality analysis and general use.
The Rogowski coil provides a versatile solution when space is limited and requires a rope-style CT to physically wrap around a irregular shaped conductor or wire.
- High accuracy for demanding applications
- Wide frequency range means excellent choice for harmonics and power quality
- Wide current input range from 5A – 50,000A AC
- Choice of 16″, 24″, 36″ or 47″ length
- No additional power supply needed when used with Acuvim II Series meters
- Fully customizable selection of flexible CT
Acuvim II Meter WiFi + Ethernet Module – AXM-WEB2 Communication Module
Supports a wide range of communication protocols such as Modbus-TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs Post, FTP, sFTP, BACnet-IP, DNP3 V2, SNMP V3, IEC61850 2nd edition, SMTP and NTP time synchronization.
- Native support of Ethernet/IP protocol, seamless integration with Allen Bradley and Rockwell Systems
- IEC 61850 protocol 2nd Edition
- New FeatureIPV6 and IPV4 dual IP network support allows for more connected devices
- Custom Modbus register list to group key parameters continously
- Maintain high availability by RSTP protocol with two ports connect to same subnet
- Log Max, Min and Average on all parameters at all logging intervals
- Firmware OTA update
- RJ45 Daisy-chain Ethernet ports (RSTP Protocol)
- Support for WiFI WPA, WPA2 Enterprise security protocol
- Remote meter access via SerialNumber.accuenergy.io
- Dual Ethernet RJ45 port with individual network configuration
- Dual Ethernet ports and WiFi work simultaneously with different networks and data acquisition systems
- COMtrade format for waveform capture
- 8GB onboard memory with Up to 50ms logging interval capabilities
- Industry-leading 100ms and 40ms response rate via Modbus-TCP/IP protocol
- Secure HTTPS data encryption to cloud server
- SSL encrypted webserver plus TLS 1.2 compliance for industry-leading cybersecurity standard
- Metering data backup log to avoid data loss during network downtime
- Support industrial, utility and substation protocols IEC 61850, DNP 3.0 V2, Modbus-TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTP/HTTPs Post, FTP & SNTP
- Built-in sFTP server for data-log storage and retrieval.
- Web accessible graphical display of historical data trends for all parameters for analysis
- WiFi supports Access Point mode and Station mode for both direct connection/configuration and public WiFi network connection
Energy Management Software – AcuCloud EMS Platform
The AcuCloud is a cloud-based facility metering platform that provides users access to data from Accuenergy’s power meters. The data is available to our customers to view, import, export and analyse.
Sign up for a free AcuCloud EMS account today!
How to contact us
07 3841 6899
07 3841 6877
18 McKechnie Drive
Brisbane Technology Park
PO Box 4264, Eight Mile Plains